Tuesday 5 April 2011

Branding

We have been looking at logo branding and brand identity and how a successful or unsuccessful logo can have on an institution. I think it is important to carry the 'trend' of the school and contain major components if we were to re- brand because any drastic changes could jeopardise the view of the 'Identity' for that reason if we where to design a new school logo I think the colours should remain the same. I also think that one of the main focuses of the branding should be unifying the strands. I thought that each strand should have a symbol/ and or colour representation and these should be used together within the new logo design. The school already being quit divided anyways by the very different nature within each of the strands I think it is especially important to create branding that connect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment